Parallel World Guiding Principles:
- All citizens will be given an equal right to critical resources.
- No one should be forced to work for a company or organisation that is either environmentally destructive, puts the planet in danger, or puts innocent people in danger.
- The protection of the planet will supersede the rights of any company or country to profiteer at the expense of the planet.
- All people and all nations should be treated equally.
- The economic, political and moral systems that have developed since the start of the industrial revolution and which are based on the concept of continuous growth will be replaced with systems that recognise the limitations now afflicting the planet.